Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When life gives you lemons... Make Lemonade!!!

The weather here in the mid-west has been unbearable!!! It's hot and humid and the temps have been in the 100's!! Needless to say, we have been staying inside a lot in the afternoons which has lead Camden wanting to watch a whole lot more TV than he should be watching. We always enjoy cooking together, so we started a cooking project together almost every day when Katelyn is taking a nap. It's a great way to turn the TV off and spend some time together just the two of us. Today, we made freshly squeezed lemonade!! YUM!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

You're such a good mommy! I am jealous, I wish Carly took naps! I get nothing done during the days! Katelyn is so cute! They grow too fast! I keep thinking I will see you soon at work, we'll miss you! I'm sure you are much happier now though : )

Shawna Stobaugh said...

That's my doodlebug, lemon eating fool! He has loved those since he was a baby. You'll have to make doggie treats one day from that cool doggie cookbook for the girls, can I still say that? There's a new girl in the house!

xoxo aunt shawna

Sharon Harlow said...

That lemonade looks so yummy Camden. You will have to make some for Grandma.