Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's on!!!!

This pregnancy has left my husband and myself with a few extra pounds!! To try to get in shape and lose some wt, my hubby and I have started a little competition!! We have set our goal weights and have given each other the entire school year to get in shape. If on the last day of school, we have reached our goals, we each get $100 bucks to spend on whatever we want, no questions asked!! I know that sounds kinda piddly, but when you have two children in childcare, you don't get to spend money on whatever you want, whenever you want. If I get to my goal, I am going to probably spend a day at the spa with a massage, maybe a pedicure? I know what Mark will use the money for. He wants a tattoo, oh well, no questions asked!!

2 comments:

Sharon Harlow said...

Mark wants a WHAT ???????
Wonder who this message is from??? I thought one was enough. Tara, you'd better win this bet.

cathyb said...

Mark could have a race with Ryan for tatoos...........don't worry, your mom will love it.
Aunt Cathy........good luck Tara.