Friday, August 1, 2008

8 Weeks






I couldn't resist dressing Katelyn up today in different outfits and take pictures. She is going to outgrow all these adorable clothes before I know it. She is 8 weeks old today. Since school is right around the corner, I attempted to give her formula for the first time today, well 1/2 formula- 1/2 breast milk. Mark has been trying to get me to give her formula for a while, but I have been nervous. Camdens acid reflux didn't get bad until I took him off breast milk and put him on formula. She did really good and didn't spit up any more than usual, so I guess this weekend is going to be a long painful weekend with cabbage leaves. It is actually a good thing to get this over with now, so I don't have to use my plan times and lunch time at school to pump. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

Tara - You are becoming a fantastic photographer. These pics of Katelyn are so good. Is it the photographer or the subject matter? I think it's both.
Love - Grandma Harlow