Friday, August 8, 2008

Katelyn 2 month Dr. Visit

Yesterday, grandma took the day off work to hang out with Katelyn and I before we went back to school. She got to tag along with us when I took Katelyn to the Dr. for her two month check-up. She is definitely a growing girl. She is still little, but making progress. She weighed 9 lbs. 13 oz. which puts her in the 25-50 percentile for weight. She was in the 25-50 percentile for height as well. As for head circumference, poor girl has my genes. She is in the 3-5 percentile for that!!

She received all her 2 month shots and cried for about 20 seconds. The nurse was fantastic. I have never seen someone so good at giving shots to a infant. She was finished in just a few seconds. She was great!

The best part of the visit was when the doctor was talking about how I should not start solid foods yet and my mom was there to witness it!!! Anyone that doesn't know that story should definitely hear it someday, but my mom would kill me if I put it on the blog:) Love ya MOM and remember, What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's!!!

No comments: