Saturday, August 30, 2008

Perfect Dress

This is the very first dress I bought for Katelyn when I found out I was going to have a little girl. Of coarse, I always imagined her wearing it long before now. I found it at Gymboree and thought it would be the cutest little summer dress for my baby girl. Camden always, even to this day, wore clothes 1 size larger than he was, so I thought for sure a 0-3 month dress would work for Katelyn this summer when she was a newborn. WRONG!!! She finally fits into the dress now and she is almost 3 months old. She got to wear her dress for the first time on Thursday. It is still big on her even at 12 weeks old. The matching headband that comes with it is so big the bow won't even stay on her head.

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

Katelyn - you look cute in everything you have on. And of course, I haven't bought you any of your wardrobe. Love, Grandma