Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grandma's Quilts

My mom is so talented. She loves making quilts for all the grand kids. Camden's quilt has moons and stars and is personalized with his birth information. I actually picked it out when I was in college. Kids were the furthest thing on my mind at the time, I just loved the quilt. Grandma and him have a secret, "I love you to the moon and stars and all the way back." They whisper it to each other all the time! Katelyn got two quilts. Grandma didn't think the first one was big enough. She broke them both in real well with some explosive diapers! They are going to be well loved.

1 comment:

cathyb said...

Grandma H. makes beautiful quilts for all of the babies. Kristin and I are lucky to have her make some for our babies too.......they are indeed beautiful and will be treasured forever. Aunt Cathy