Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bye, Bye High Chair.... Hello Booster Seat




This weekend, I scrubbed the old high-chair down and towed it to the basement!!! For the past couple weeks, Katelyn is not happy sitting in her high-chair. She just wants to sit at the table with us, so I ran to the store and bought her a booster seat so she can join us at the table!!
I love watching Katelyn eat. She is usually so careful and precise with getting the spoon into her mouth. She LOVES cheese and yogurt, which is a great thing since she refuses to drink milk:) She got kinda messy tonight which is highly unusual, so I just had to grab my camera!!!

1 comment:

Whitney Richeson said...

WOW...I think that is impressive that she stayed in her high chair that long. Alivia kept trying to jump out of her high chair so we had to switch her to a booster seat at 11 months. It made me sad! What a big girl Katelyn!