Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Helper



I love the look of clean carpet!! We have lived in our house for 7 months now and have been saying we would shampoo the carpets every month since. On Monday, we had a very unexpected snow day even through the roads we not bad at all!!! SO..... I took Katelyn to Robin's so I may actually get something done and Camden and I brought the carpet cleaner up from the basement and tackled the carpets in the house!! Camden vacuumed the house and I followed him the the carpet cleaner. We managed to do the entire house! We did take a break around lunch and went out on a "DATE" to Subway:) We make quite a team!!!

2 comments:

Whitney Richeson said...

What a great helper! Camden, can you come to my house?

Sharon Harlow said...

Camden, you are such a great carpet cleaner. Looks like Mommy had a great helper.