Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kindergarten Program

After the pre-school programs the past few years, I never thought I would see Camden up in a group singing like other kids, but tonight his Kindergarten program was amazing!!! I think I was truly the most proud mother there!!! Last year he panicked with other students around him singing and this year he was smiling and singing!! Oh my gosh, that anxiety medicine is such a blessing. He is doing things that I never thought he would be able to do!! I LOVE seeing this side of my little boy!

6 comments:

Hilbrich Family said...

Love the family picture! :)
YEA for Camden...looks like it was a fun night!!

Sharon Harlow said...

Yes he did the most amazing job last night at his school program. I agree with Tara. I never, never dreamed I would see such a change in Camden in one year, but I was so PROUD of my grandson last night. Katelyn and I were smiling and Katelyn was pointing and saying "Bubba, Bubba".... she was so proud of her Big Brother singing with all the other children last night. We love you Camden. Love, Grandma

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

Yay Camden! We are so proud of you! I know Katelyn was proud too! She loves watching Camden do things and we are so glad you videotape it! This was amazing, we will be going to the next tone for sure!

Shawna & Ryan

cathyb said...

Oh my goodness......Camden, that was so great to see you singing on the video. I hope I can come to see you sing in person one day. Keep up the good work...we are all so very proud of you! Yeah! Yeah!Yeah!

Whitney Richeson said...

Camden, I bet you impressed them all with your wonderful singing. I LOVED your motions pointing to your mom and dad! :)

S. Jackson said...

Camden, I am so glad that you learned one of my favorite songs from Sharon, Lois, and Bram. I can't wait to sing it together. Do you know the elephant song, too. It is wonderful. Skinnamarink a dink a dink. I love you, too, boop boop ee doo
YEAH!