Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

Valentines Day was bitter sweet this year! My big boy came down with Strep-Throat AGAIN!!!! We did have a great time together even being a little under the weather. We were one of the first cars to pull into urgent care... Thankfully. When we left, the waiting room was completely filled!!! Even sick, my little guy made me a handmade card all by himself!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

These are the gorgeous flowers that my amazing husband sent to me at school!!! TULIPS!!! I LOVE TULIPS!! They are just beautiful:)

Here are a few pictures of the kids opening their Valentines presents. They were very spoiled this year. They have received everything from candy, purses, paper airplanes, money and books!! SPOILED, SPOILED, SPOILED... ROTTEN!!!!

The rest of the afternoon, we all watched the big Daytona Nascar Race together. YES.. even me!! Mark has kinda drawn Camden in to Nascar, totally against my better judgement!!! Camden loves the M & M car, Mark's guy is Tony Stewart. We all know who I route for... the man I played Roulette with in Vegas... Carl Edwards. The really funny part of this story is that I had no idea who he was until we left and Mark goes, "Do you know who that was?" I was like, "No, should I?" Now I kinda feel a connection to him. If my son is going to insist that I cheer for a car in Nascar, it might as well be him:)

1 comment:

Hilbrich Family said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope Camden is feeling better...poor guy! I love his homemade card!