Monday, October 13, 2008

Zip Line...

Last year, I was pregnant and puking every 10 minutes so i wasn't allowed to ride on the zip line at Sky Ranch. This year, I was the first one in line. Here are some pictures of my awesome experience. My zip line partner was Marks little cousin Danielle. She was the flower girl in my wedding 7 years ago and look at her now. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! She is such a beautiful little girl; ) We had a blast!!!

Here you can view my video. I hung my camera around my neck and recorded the entire trip down... So cool! All those black things in the beginning of the video are wasps. At the top of the tower there were thousands of them flying around. It made it a little easier to JUMP. Put the playlist on pause and enjoy the experience ;)

No comments: