Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Your Never Gonna Get By Me"

Camden was the goalie for 3rd quarter of his soccer game on Saturday. When the coach called him up, I was so nervous. I just kept thinking... is he seriously putting my ADHD son at goal. I could just picture him playing in the grass and in the net, which he did, but he was also awesome! We would tell him to be ready and he did the cutest little stance in front of the goal all the while saying over and over, "Your never gonna get by me." It was so adorable!! He even went 2/2 in blocking the other team from scoring!!! We got one on video!!! Way to go Camden.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Adorable!!

Sharon Harlow said...

Camden - I think you should play Goalie all the time. You did a fantastic job of blocking that ball. You Go Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!! Katelyn and Grandpa had fun too !!!!!!!