Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bath Night!!

Many people will read this blog and think, "what in the world is she talking about?" Camden learned his letters in the bathtub. It is his passion! Reading and Books!! He is reading better than some of the first graders that I work with at school. While in the bathtub tonight, I asked him to spell the word CAP. He searched for the letters in the bathtub and smacked them up on the wall. I play a game at school with my kids called "old word/new word." I was very curious if Camden at the age of 4 and 4 months would be able to comprehend the game. I asked him to change the old word CAT to the new word CAP. He thought for a minute and took away the t and slapped up the letter p! Thinking that was just a fluke, I asked him to change the old word CAP to the new word TAP. He did it again!! We ended up playing for 45 minutes before I had even realized it! I just happened to have my camera right there b/c I took a few pictures of Katelyn. Here are some pictures from our fun bath night!! A few pics from my special little princess:)

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

Bath time looks like fun at the Jackson house. Camden might have to skip kindergarden and go right to first grade. Keep up the good work Cam. Pretty soon you can teach Katelyn how to ready.