Monday, October 13, 2008

Scrapbook Retreat 2008

This weekend was so much fun! Marks Aunt invited me to her scrapbook retreat at Sky Ranch in Oklahoma. She owns a scrapbook store in Bolivar called the Scrapnook. Lets just say I have not scrapbooked a thing for several months.. I haven't had any time!!! Mark and the kids dropped me off in Oklahoma and headed to Bolivar for the weekend. An entire weekend to scrapbook with NO Kids. Here are some of my favorite masterpieces from this weekend. I love having a girl!! ; )
I can't wait to get pictures on this layout. I have pictures of Mark teaching Camden to ride his bike. As soon as I get the pictures developed, I will put them on and replace this picture:)
The theme of the scrapbook retreat was Hollywood. This is a layout that I recieved by attending the retreat. Designed by none other than my sister-in-law....Holly. I love it!!
This was a big project. I am the worlds worst person at remembering birthdays. That is going to be my new years resolution next year is to remember birthdays and get cards in themail. I made myself this adorable little birthday calendar book and a few birthday cards.
Close your eyes Courtney... Just kidding. I am starting (just a few pages) a scrapbook for my good friend Courtney, who just told me that she is having twins. I made her beautiful daughter Alayna a scrapbook frame, so I figure these babies need something hand-made too!! Here is a little sneak peak!!
I also made a masterpiece for my mother for Christmas. I can't post it b/c I want it to be a surprise.... Sorry Mom, you gotta wait!!!

3 comments:

Sharon Harlow said...

This scrapbook retreat looks like way too much fun. Maybe I need to attend one year Tara. And I really don't think it is fun to torture your Mother and make her wait until Christmas to find out what this is you made. I loved your video of you and Danielle going down the rope. HI Danielle - WOW have you gotten big. Grandma Sharon

Courtney said...

I love it Tara!! I had to look when it told me to close my eyes!!! You're so talented at that stuff! How fun!

cathyb said...

I really really miss our scrapbooking retreats......I definitely have to find time to get back into the scrapbooking mode........I certainly have a lot to put into scrapbooks now.
I am glad you got to use some of the things from your shower presents.