Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Fun!

Labor Day weekend was celebrated in style this year. We basically lived over at my parents house. We had ribs, smoked brisket, chocolate chip cookies, and Camden and Mark's favorite...Custard Pie. So much for Mark and my diet. We put it on pause for the week. Here are a few pictures to capture the fun events of the weekend.

Superhero's... The kids had so much fun tying their towels around their necks and pretending they were superheros. They were all over the yard:)

3 comments:

Sharon Harlow said...

The kids had the best time pretending they were superheros with beach towels. Everyone had a great weekend, but I think Great Grandma had the best time. She didn't want to put Katelyn down. I think they have become best buddies. Love,Grandma

bradleysmommy said...

Looks like fun! You are right we need to get the boys together! He would have loved playing superhero!

The Ray Family Blog said...

Can I come swimming???looks like a ton of fun!