Sunday, September 7, 2008

September = Soccer

Camden and I spent some quality "mommy time" together this afternoon. We went to Dicks to buy Camden's soccer gear. Practices start on Tuesday and games will start next week. He is so excited!! T-ball was a little rough for him b/c he got so bored while playing the field and waiting for his turn to bat... All he wanted to do was run. Soccer.... I have a feeling is right up his alley:) RUN, RUN, and RUN some more! We practiced in the back yard and I wore the kid out. He was asleep in bed at 7:30!!! I think I will really like soccer too:)

2 comments:

Sharon Harlow said...

Camden - I can't wait to come to your first Soccer Game. You already look like a pro soccer player. Love - Grandma

bradleysmommy said...

That is funny your grandma stole my line. I was going to say Camden already looks like a pro...seriously he does! Good luck with soccer!