Sunday, September 14, 2008

Home Opener Defeat!

So we went to our first official CHIEFS game as season ticket holders this afternoon. How embarrassing!! This was what I have been waiting for all my life??? I am a big fan and I will stick with them through this "rebuilding period," but oh my gosh!!! TERRIBLE!!!! There in the last 8 minutes of the game all I was hoping for was a field goal. Forget about winning, just get a point on the board!!! The thought of being shut-out at our home opener against the RAIDERS was to much to bear!!! Thank goodness we pulled it together and Tony G. got a touchdown for us!!! What a year this is going to be!! At least the tailgating was fun. I got to hang out with my friend Kelly for awhile!!



Camden and Katelyn are true fans too!! They had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's house!! Katelyn looks so cute as a little Chiefs cheerleader!! ADORABLE!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

We did have a blast. Camden even made a "Go Chiefs" bracelet to wear. Too bad it didn't help the Chiefs any. Maybe we should make one for all the Chiefs players to wear??