Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Tough Guy!!!

Sometimes, I forget about Camden's very high pain tolerance. When we got home from school last night, he said he just wanted to play Wii. Dinner came and he didn't want to eat, which is actually nothing new due to his medicine. He went to bed as normal, but when he woke up this morning, his entire body was covered in a terrible rash. Of coarse, we rushed him to urgent care. Dr. said his throat was as red as a tomato and the strep test came back positive the instant they put it in the culture. He never once complained of a sore throat, he just says he was tired!!! I remember strep as a kid... OUCH!!!!!! It felt like my throat was on fire!! He is definitely one tough kid!!!!

4 comments:

Whitney Richeson said...

Ahh...poor thing!! Tell him I hope he gets to feeling better! He probably was distracted by all the festivities on Friday that he didn't realize he didn't feel good.

Hilbrich Family said...

Get well Camden! :)

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

Oh, Camden is such a tough kid! Like a super-hero practically! I hope you feel better Camden! I love ya!

The Ray Family Blog said...

OH!!!! Get well Camden!!!! :) Eat lots of ice cream! it helps