Friday, January 8, 2010

Family Snow Day


I think Mark has been dreading these snow days. Getting up and going to work when the rest of us get to sleep in! I think it finally got to him with 4 snow days in a row, so he took a vacation day today to spend some time with us!! Don't worry, I put him to work! I finally finished my toy room project that I have been wanting to do since I moved into our new house.

Before we started!!!!

My pretty princess vacumming the floor for me:)
She loves her new Christmas toys!!!
Camden was so mad when he learned that we did not have school on Thursday and Friday!! He misses Mrs. Richeson and says he wants to learn. I told him to go and grab some books and we would read together and learn. He came back with the book "All About My Body," complete with puzzle pieces of the human skeletal system. We went through the pages as we learned about the skeletal system, circulatory system, digestive system, muscular system, etc... Camden makes me laugh all the time, but when our parent educator left our house last night for Katers, he told her that it takes 17 muscles to smile and 42 muscles to frown. That kid just soaks in new information!! I wish I had that kind of memory in school!!!

4 comments:

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

The bulletin wall decoration looks great!

Hilbrich Family said...

Love the new look of your toy room!

Whitney Richeson said...

WOW!! I LOVE the bulletin board! Camden, I miss you too! I can't wait for you to share all of your dinosaur information with us next week!! :)

S. Jackson said...

Katelyn vacuuming just make my desktop picture. That's so precious.