Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dinosaur Scientist

Today was our first of potentially MANY snow days! I decided since the roads were fine in town that I would take Katelyn to Robin's house to play with her friends and spend some 1-1 time with my little man. He had received some 3-D puzzle dinosaurs for gifts, and we have just been dying to put them together!!!
I have a new found respect for paleontologist after today. I had step-by-step directions and was very frustrated. I can't even imagine just guessing how bones go together!! Camden was in heaven. Of coarse, he is a dinosaur scientist, so he knew everything. All together, we made 6 dinosaurs. I would type them out for you, but I have no idea how to spell them:)


3 comments:

Hilbrich Family said...

Cool dinosaurs Camden!

Sharon Harlow said...

You might not know how to spell them Tara, but I bet Camden does know how to spell them. Way to go Camden. Very cool looking dinosaurs.

Whitney Richeson said...

What a smart little man! I can't wait to see them at school Camden! :)