Monday, January 19, 2009

What's worse than a sick baby?

TWO sick kids!!! Katelyn woke up and puked in my bed this morning at 6:00. Just the time I finish cleaning that up and get new sheets on my bed my big boy comes strolling in the room saying he feels sick. I honestly thought he was just trying to get some of the attention that Katelyn has had the past few days. Totally normal right... so I had him climb up on the bed to snuggle with me while Katelyn was sleeping. Next thing I know.... BLAAAAA. All over me, the bed and the floor. Mark and I are doomed. I wonder when we will get it!!

I guess it's a blessing in disguise that I have off today. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!! Looks like it is going to be a big laundry and movie watching day together :)

4 comments:

Hilbrich Family said...

I feel your pain! Morgan has been sick since Friday. We haven't had a full nights sleep in 4 days. I hope your kiddos get well soon. Also, I hope you and Mark stay well!!! :)

Courtney said...

Sad! I hope everybody gets better soon or is already better. :( Poor them and you!!!

Shawna Stobaugh said...

My poor little cuties. Good better soon!

xoxo
aunt shawna

Sharon Harlow said...

Get better soon buddie. How many movies did you get to watch?? Love you - Grandma Harlow