Thursday, January 8, 2009

Katelyn 7 Months Old

There is no holding this girl back!! She is all over the place. I don't think I will ever get a cute picture ever again. She sits, rolls, and crawls..backwards and then gets made because she backs herself up against a wall. She is at such a fun stage. She got her first tooth on Christmas day which is crazy because Camden got his first tooth on Thanksgiving day. I guess my kiddos like the holidays!!
She is at the stage now when she is trying to take the spoon away from me to feed herself. She is pretty adorable with oatmeal all over her face. She loves to get up on all fours and just rock back and forth. She hasn't really figured out yet how to move forward, but she gets really excited when she gets on her knees. I think she will be crawling by the end of January!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a cutie patootie!