Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Poor Princess!!

Katelyn has the stomach flu for the first time. She started throwing up on Saturday morning. Mark was leaving at 8:30 with the kids to go down to his parents house. I started panicking. When a baby is sick, they need their mom and Mark was taking her away from me. If she were my first child.. there is absolutely no way I would have let him take her, but I think I have grown a lot as a mother in the past few years. The concert was great and Mark got his chance to have his "daddy's girl."

My poor little princess still can't even keep pedialyte down. We tried a bottle at 6:30 tonight, but up it came at 7:00. YUCK!! I think I will run her by urgent care tomorrow morning. She hasn't kept anything down except for 1 bottle in 36 hours. I can't keep track of her wet diapers either because she has it coming out the other end too!! Even sick, she is still a good baby!! Get better soon princess!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Ugh! It looks like all the babies are sick! Poor things, I hope they are better soon! Carly's had a cold/runny nose for a week now!

Sharon Harlow said...

I hated it that Katelyn was sick, but I did get to stay home and hold and love her all day yesterday. She is such a good baby she didn't even cry. When she was awake, she just smiled at me. Katelyn, I hope you are feeling much better today. Love You, Grandma Harlow.

Sharon Harlow said...

I hated it that Katelyn was sick, but I did get to stay home and hold and love her all day yesterday. She is such a good baby she didn't even cry. When she was awake, she just smiled at me. Katelyn, I hope you are feeling much better today. Love You, Grandma Harlow.