Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rascal Flattin in KC


Yesterday, I was able to go to the Rascal Flats concert at the Sprint Center. I went with a crazy group of girls including Sheri and her lovely daughter, Danielle. The concert was fantastic!! Of coarse, when it comes to Sheri and Rascal Flatts, it is only the best!!! She travels the country just attend their concerts. This was her 26th concert in 2 years. She is crazy!!! Since it was Sheri and Rascal Flatts, I expected good seats, but HOLY COW... I was sitting in the 12th row isle seat right by the catwalk!!! Here are a few of the 382 pictures I took! It's funny, I think I watched the entire concert through my camera display screen!!!

I had a blast Sheri! Thanks for allowing me to be part of your "girls night." Here is a picture of Sheri and Danielle. Danielle was on cloud nine. For Christmas, she received a ticket to the concert and a meet and greet pass to meet the gang backstage before the show! I have never seen the girl so excited. She was literally grinning from ear to ear!!!! I loved being your Flatts buddy for the night!!!!

No comments: