Sunday, November 16, 2008

Katelyn 5 Months Old

Well, this week Katelyn turned 5 months old. She is still an absollutely perfect baby!! She could sit all day and just watch her brother and be as content as can be. When she gets hungry, she wimpers a little and you feed her and she is good again. She has been doing fantastic since she started on rice and oatmeal. We started her on just rice at night before bedtime. She still didn't sleep through the night. Two weeks later, we added oatmeal in the morning and of coarse the rice at night.... Sleeps like a baby all night long. It's amazing what a little bit of solid food will do. The girl totally attacks the spoon. She loves eating. Since Camden and I have a vegetable every night, I think we are going to try to make our own baby food this time around. We are going to start with green beans tomorrow. I hope she likes vegetables as much as her brother and I do. Hopefully, she won't get dads taste for veggies:)
I had to take her to the doctor for the first time this week. Her eyes were really goopy. I had 3 of my kids at school out with pink-eye, so I was getting a little nervous that I had possible taken it home on my hands or clothes and had given it to her. It ended up just being a cold, but since it was in her eyes, they went ahead and put her on antibiotics. Even being sick, she was still a great baby!

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

Katelyn - I love your outfit. You are getting to be such a big girl. I'm sure you will love your veggies since you eat your cereal so well. Good luck tonight on your veggies.