Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Voting!!!

Camden and I had a fantastic time voting together this morning. He has been so into this election. It's funny what even preschoolers can pick up on. I guess that just goes to show you how much this election has been in the media and on TV lately. He was so excited when trick-or-treating to see all the signs in the yards. He even wanted me to take a picture of him by his favorite candidates sign!! I think he just likes saying, "Barak Obama."

The past five years I have gone to the same polling station and I have never had to wait in line. I have always walked right up and voted, but not today. We were in line for 45 minutes. It's a good thing we got up early:) May the best man win!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

Camden - Your Uncle Joe is very proud of such a Young Politician in the family. You could be our next President.