Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Little Brain Surgeon

Camden loves Prime Time at school this year. The only thing I have ever heard him complain about is that since he is in first grade, he can't go on all the computer sites at school. Some sites are only for 3--5th graders. Since Camden is a pretty good reader, I put some of the sites on our computer at home.. especially the non-fiction/science websites. One morning he got up very early and asked me if he could go and play on the computer downstairs. I told him yes and that I would be down to make breakfast in a few minutes. I went down and started making breakfast. While I was making breakfast, I head this coming from the computer, "make an incision in the first quadrant. Press down firmly and ..." This immediately caught my attention. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was doing brain surgery. Then he informed me that he wanted to go to medical school and be a surgeon!!
Guess we better start saving up now!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

You go boy !!!! You can do whatever you put your mind to do. Reach for the stars and study hard.