Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Grader!!


Well, the Emotionally Disturbed program in Blue Springs was split up. Now Camden will be going to his 3rd elementary school and he is only in first grade. Good news he gets to go to school with his cousins and his Aunt Amy. He is very excited!! Mark dropped him off and only took this picture... seriously!!! More good news... I loved Camden's mainstream teacher. I couldn't have picked a better first grade teacher for him. He had a great kindergarten teacher and will now have a great first grade teacher.... now to just get him in the regular education classroom...hmmm...:) I know it will come with time!! I don't know much about his SPED teacher, but she seems nice.. It is very weird this year with me teaching first grade and him being in first grade! I think it's gonna be a long year for me!!!

No comments: