Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

Getting ready for Christmas this year was very exciting!! This has been the first year that Camden was just so excited to get ready for Christmas. He woke up at 5:30 in the morning on Saturday and the first thing he asked was, "Can we go put up the Christmas tree?" I told him we would put it up when Katelyn woke up and sure enough... he held me to it!!! He wanted to help with everything. Being in a new house, we actually had room to put things up!! I love my house at Christmas time. Something about sitting in the dark with the Christmas tree lights all aglow!! LOVE IT!!!!!




Camden is becoming quite the photographer!!! He always wants to take pictures of us. Here is a fun picture he took of Katelyn and myself:)

2 comments:

Sharon Harlow said...

Camden, you did an outstanding job of decorating your tree this year !!! I'm glad you let Katelyn help you. I love the picture your took of Katelyn and your mommy. See you soon. Love, Grandma.

Whitney Richeson said...

Camden,

Maybe you should be a photographer one day! What a great picture you took!! I LOVE your Christmas tree! :)