Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Great Grandma!


To surprise my grandmother for her birthday, my Aunt Cathy, who lives in Indianapolis, cousin Kristin, who lives in Chicago, and my cousin Jason, who lives in Iowa all came down for the weekend. Uncle Ron, Aunt Paulette, and Amy all came over for the special occasion too!! Kristin brought her son who is just a week younger than Katelyn and her brand new little baby girl, Mallory. She was so beautiful!! It was so great to see everyone! I sure wished everyone lived closer together!!!!
Aunt Cathy reading a story to Katelyn. That girl sure LOVES books!!!
Aunt Shawna with Katelyn and Mallory!!
My cousin Kristin and I!!! I miss you! Wish you would move to KC:)
Taylan and my little short stuff. She looks so tiny next to Taylan!!

No comments: