Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our new house


Well, after 3 contracts that have fallen through, we finally have a contract on our house that looks like it is going to stick. I refused to look at houses until I sold my house. I then panicked because I had to be out of my house and had nowhere to go. We wanted to go out to Lee's Summit, but couldn't really find what we wanted out there, but fell in love with this house in Blue Springs. Some of my favorite things about it are...
1. Corner Jetted Tub in Master Bathroom
2. Walk in Laundry Room
3. Huge Walk-In Closet
4. All 3 bedrooms have double door closets
5. In my backyard are the following: baseball field, basketball courts, and a walking track.
6. Dining room that we are going to use as a toy room for now:)
7. Kitchen with lighted cabinet lights.
8. Huge windows in entryway...It's beautiful at night!!!
It is absolutely perfect for us. I can't wait to move in.... August 1st!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

CONGRATS!!! It's beautiful! I'm jealous, I wish my house would sell!

Amber said...

Congratulations! It's Beautiful!

Whitney Richeson said...

What a beautiful house! Where is it at??