Tuesday, July 7, 2009

He's the Ring Bearer again (June 27)

Camden did great in Lauren's wedding. I think it really helped that the flower girl was only 2. He was so cute. He was like a big brother and held her hand down the isle and told her exactly where to go. When they got to the end of the isle, she didn't want to let go of his hand, so she stood on the boys side. It was so cute!!! See.. he can really be a good kid sometimes:)
Leave it to my son to lay in the pew with a book between photo shoots. He really knows what to do to steal my heart:)

Katelyn absolutely adores her Papa Billy!!! She had a blast with him this weekend!


The beautiful Bride and Groom. None of my pictures turned out from the church because of the lighting. I know where to go for pictures though!! It was a beautiful wedding!!! I wish Lauren and Sean the best of luck in their marriage.


Camden's favorite part of the rehearsal dinner was getting to hand out with Papa Billy and GG and of coarse.... he got to drink water out of a fancy glass. He thought that was pretty cool!!!!

2 comments:

Hilbrich Family said...

Camden you look so handsome as the Ring Bearer!

Whitney Richeson said...

What a handsome boy! That is my kind of student laying in the pews with a book!!! :)