Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hats off to the Grad!!!


I thought this day would never come.... My little guy graduated from preschool!!! When he turned the corner to walk into the gymnasium with the graduation music playing in the background, I didn't think he was going to make it, however. Mrs. Melissa grabbed is hand and walked him in all the way to his seat. Once he sat down, he forgot about all the crowd behind him, so he was fine. It was so cute seeing little 4-5 year olds walk across a stage to get their diploma in caps and gowns. Grandma and Grandpa were both there to see him cross that stage:) I love this picture of Camden and Cruz. They have been buddies for a long time of coarse it helps that Cruz's mom and me are friends too!! We will just have to get together more often now that they can't see each other in school!!!



Mrs. Samantha
Mrs. Christy

3 comments:

Whitney Richeson said...

Congrats to Camden! That is too cute. I can't wait for him to be at SPE next year! :)

The Ray Family Blog said...

YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME!!!!!!! congrats Camden! HAT's OFF!!!! :)

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

Yay Doodlebug,...I mean big boy,... Camden!

Aunt Nonna