Monday, April 20, 2009

Father of the Year

Mark definitely gets the award for Father of the Year award. It is so hard to clean the house around here when I have two tornado's constantly at my feet. Every time I get one room clean and move on to the next room, Camden or Katelyn decide the clean room is where they want to play... it never fails. Mark took both kids down to his parents house for the weekend and I stayed at home and cleaned house. I not only cleaned the house, but steam cleaned the carpets in my entire house.

On Saturday night, Mark called to inform me that Katelyn learned something new... She learned how to climb up stairs. Today, I caught her standing up looking at books without holding on to anything!! She is going to be walking before we know it!!

Mark forgot to take the camera, so I don't have any pictures, but I am sure I can get my mother-in-law to send me a few pictures of the weekend. I am hoping that she took some pictures!! I don't know what Mark was thinking! It's not like we get to see them all the time.. we need pictures of Katelyn and Camden with their Nana and Papa.

Not 15 minutes after being home, Mark and I were in the living room. We hear Camden say, "I'm so sorry Mom. I didn't mean to make a big mess on your really clean counter!" Actually, I was surprised it took all of 15 minutes for him to make a mess. The funny part of this story is the mess he made. He made himself a sandwich which consisted of: 2 pop-tarts, a cup of yogurt, and cheese. Sounds appetizing huh.... Gross!!!!!!

I also got to have a girls day with my sister. We went to see a movie and out to lunch together. We used to be able to do that all the time, so it was really nice to spend the afternoon with her. I had a blast Shawna.. We will have to do it again soon:)

4 comments:

Hilbrich Family said...

Camden sounds like quite the chef! :) Interesting creation!!

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

I had fun too Tara, I'm gonna have to get a lesson on this interesting sandwich! Cheese? Ewy... Oh, my Doodblebug... You are sooo cute.

Sharon Harlow said...

Camden, I have to say, I don't know if I could eat that sandwich or not. Oh my, what can I say "Ewy, gooey" is all I can think of. Was it good?????

The Ray Family Blog said...

Camden..... you should create your own cookbook! very creative!