Monday, December 29, 2008

Did he come????

Around 2:30 in the morning, I had a tap on my shoulder. Camden was worried about Santa making it back to the North Pole. I took him back to bed and told him that Santa was still visiting boys and girls houses, but he would be getting home very soon. He fell fast asleep all cuddled up with Maggie and Brady (his stuffed animals) He slept so sound that we had to wake him up on Christmas morning. He was so excited to see that Santa had visited our house and left lots of surprises for everyone.Of all the things that Santa brought this year, the biggest hit was Camden's Star Wars dress-up clothes. He didn't want to open anything else. He just wanted to be Darth Vader and the Jedi. Here is a cute picture of my little guy dressed up like the "good guy."I still remember the Christmas when I got my first Cabbage Patch Kid. This year happened to be the 25th Anniversary of the Cabbage Patch Kids so they were everywhere!!! I wanted to be the first to buy one for my baby girl. Here are a few pictures of my princess's first Christmas morning!
Camden loved all his stuffed animal dinosaurs. This is his favorite!!!
Camden went to the store with me to pick out Katelyn's gift. He picked a Cinderella carriage and doll set because he said it looked like a princess. I will never forget him giving it to her. He leaned over and gave her a big kiss on the forehead and told her, "Merry Christmas baby girl."

No comments: