Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve Traditions

We spend Christmas Eve over at my parents house every year. We never know what will be on the menu, but we are assured every year that it will be an experience. This year, my dad made 7 fish soup for dinner. It was gorgeous!!! It looked like the type of soup you would get at a fancy restaurant. It was pretty good. I loved the scallops, shrimp and cod that were in the soup, but really didn't care for all the shell fish. It was ten times better than the Butternut Squash soup he made 2 years ago. BLAH!!!! I put my order in for French Onion Soup next year. I LOVE Jim's French Onion Soup!!! YUM!!!!! We always stay over there way to late, but I never want to leave. When we get home we have to get ready for SANTA :)
First we sprinkle our reindeer food in the front yard and throw it up on the roof for Santa's reindeer.
Then we have to get out the milk and cookies for Santa. He LOVES our homemade sugar cookies:)
Last, but not least, a night-night story before bed. Camden told his sister a special story this year. SO CUTE!!!!
Christmas traditions run strong in my family!! I hope to keep these traditions going for many years. Hurry Santa!!!!

No comments: