Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day Fun

Snow Day # 2 was filled with getting the Tahoe fixed. I had to call and get insurance taken care of and then we needed to make arrangements for a rental car. Day 2 was not so fun!!

Snow Day # 3 was another fun day!! Camden and Katelyn were arguing about what they were going to make for breakfast. Camden wanted Cinnamon rolls and Katelyn wanted donuts. I thought to myself, "What the heck, it's a snow day." We ended up making them both:) YUM!!!
Sibling bantering is at it's best right now in the Jackson house. I seem to hear the following scenario on a regular basis:
Camden- "My Mommy" while hugging my arm
Katelyn- "No, My Mommy" while screaming and hugging my arm
Camden- "No, My Mommy" etc...
Katelyn- "No, My Mommy" etc... etc...
I guess I should be thankful that my children love me, but the arguing is driving me crazy!! I hope this is a stage they grow out of fast!!
Later in the day, we made soap for the bath tub. Their soaps were so pretty, I almost hated to let them take them in the bath tub! They did love their baths that night!!

2 comments:

Whitney Richeson said...

You are such a great mom! I LOVE all the fun stuff you do with them!

Sharon Harlow said...

Looks like you had a yummy breakfast. I should have come over to eat some with you. Glad you liked the soap cupcakes I got you for Christmas. They look so pretty !!!!