Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Finally OUT!!


When Camden gets a loose tooth, he totally fixates on it until it is out of his mouth!! When I say he fixates on it, I mean that's all the thinks about!!! Since his last tooth started wiggling, he has had his hands in his mouth wiggling that little thing trying to pry it out!! It finally worked... He came home from school last Thursday night and didn't give up until he got it out! He couldn't wait to find the pillow that Grandma made him for his tooth. The Tooth Fairy left Camden $5.00. He was upset because the last time the tooth fairy came, he left him 2 dollar bills and 2 quarters. He still doesn't quite understand the concept of money... He wanted 4 things again instead of the $5.00 bill. I need to get smarter, I should have offered to trade him...just kidding! What kinda mom do you think I am??? :)

No comments: