Saturday, April 3, 2010

Invasion of the ants!!!

Finally, out Internet is back!! AT&T came today to install a new wireless transmitter! You will never guess what happened to the old one!!! A colony of ants invaded it and made their home inside it!!! About two weeks ago, we started getting ants REALLY, REALLY bad!! With all the rain and warm weather, they are looking for higher ground. I started cleaning the entire kitchen and house with vinegar to help get rid of them which has seemed to work, but I didn't realize I that by blocking off their path to our main floor they headed straight for my basement. I didn't make the connection at the time that our Internet was going on and off and eventually shut down completely. The wireless transmitter gives off heat so the ants were attracted to it!!! The guy said when he took the thing down, that thousands of ants came crawling out... GROSS!!!! Guess who I am calling on Tuesday... bug control to spray around my house!! I guess the vinegar is just not cutting it:( In the meantime, I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog!! So many things have happened in the past few weeks. I have a million pictures on my camera just waiting to be downloaded!!

1 comment:

Whitney Richeson said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear that! I am glad they are taking care of it! Can't wait to see your pictures! :)