Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kindergarten Valentines in September

In the middle of dinner tonight, Camden jumped up and ran to the door looking for his backpack. It was in the car so I told him we would get it after we eat. He was adamant that we got it right away, he wanted to show me something. We went to the car and got his backpack. H rummaged through it and found a pink envelope with the letters... Camben written in kindergarten script. He opened it up to find a little letter inside from his friend in his class Lydia. Camden was so excited, he wanted to make her something too!!! Girl crazy already in kindergarten!!!

3 comments:

Whitney Richeson said...

How cute is that?? I didn't even know about that letter! :)

cathyb said...

Way to go stud muffin Camden!
Who wouldn't love a letter from you? Love you, Aunt Cathy

Sharon Harlow said...

Camden, my little lover boy. I go on vacation and you get a girlfriend while I am gone. Way to go boy !!!!!! Love, Grandma.