Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm getting so big- 7 Weeks!!




Katelyn is such a perfect baby!! From the day she was born, her eyes have always been wide open taking in everything that is going on around her. Yesterday, she really started to interact with me for the first time by giving big smiles and coos. Every time I would get out the camera, she would stop!! She is stubborn already!! Although she is not sleeping through the night yet, I get up and feed her between 1-3 and she goes right back to sleep. I remember my son keeping me up for hours in the middle of the night!! Because she sleeps all night, she has a spectacular personality in the morning. I am definitely going to miss my morning time when school starts in less than two weeks. Here are a few pictures we took this morning. I got a bit of a smile on the last one...Finally!!!

No comments: