Sunday, September 30, 2007

Racin' Time

Mark always gets so excited when Nascar comes to Kansas Speedway. Especially this year, when he was going with his favorite Uncle Wes. They have already been to 3 races together, but this one was so much closer to home! What we didn't expect was some good friends of ours to call and say they had an extra ticket for me. I have to say, I wasn't jumping up and down at the opportunity to go to a race, but I was very excited about spending time with my "big sis." We don't get to see each other very often, but we still think alike.. as you can see we are dressed exactly the same by complete coincidence. I have to admit, it was pretty fun. My car was in first place for a while, but then during a caution fell behind. Oh well!! Tailgating was pretty fun too! We very unexpectedly ran into my "former... not old" principal! It was a great time!!

No comments: